by Nicki Dowsett in Anti-virus software, Audio Systems, broadband, CCTV, cybercrime, Disaster Planning, DNS Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Engineers, Exclaimer Cloud, fibre optics, Fire Alarms, General, Hardware, Helpdesk, Hosted phone, IT Support, IT Systems, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams, MPR, MPR IT Work, New customer, Office 365, Office Move, Password Security, Point to Point Wireless, Ransomware, Remote working, Server cabinet, Software, SQL Server, SSL Certificates, Structured Cabling, Training, TV Distribution, Web Hosting, Websites, Windows 10, Wireless networks
“What does IT Support look like to you?”
Often the simple answer is a helpdesk offering daily support to end users in a fast and reliable manner.
When considering your business as a whole, IT Support is usually much more complex. Have you considered these areas?
- Who looks after your phone system?
- Who provides your internet connection and leased lines?
- Where is your website domain registered and hosted?
- Do you have malware and anti-virus software?
- Is your office using a Wi-Fi network? Who maintains this?
- Where do you purchase new hardware? Is it under warranty and how do you manage an upgrade programme?
- Are your servers on site or are they cloud based? How are these monitored and supported?
If I was to ask the question again “What does IT Support look like to you?” Would the answer be the same? The chances are that answer has changed.
By choosing MPR IT Solutions, you can be assured that your business will benefit from all-round comprehensive support in all information technology aspects. With a dedicated Account Manager, simple straightforward invoicing and only one point of contact for any technical issues, MPR IT Solutions provides fast, effective and reliable IT Support to businesses throughout London and the South East. Working in partnership with our clients we believe enhances our understanding of their business needs and we always look to find the best and most effective solution. Our core products and services include (but not limited to);
- Comprehensive IT Systems Support
- Hosted/ Voip Telephones
- Website domain registration and hosting
- Internet connections and Leased Lines
- Wi Fi Networks
- Azure Server Support
- Office 365 & Microsoft Teams
- AEM Monitoring
- Malware/Anti-virus software
- Hardware purchasing and upgrade plans
- Security Awareness Training (SATT)
- Email Signature Management
Through the growth and continued development of MPR IT Solutions and increasing demands from clients, our sister company MPR Technical Services was born in 2019. A Technical Services Integrator, their highly experienced and qualified employees provide advice, design and installation services in residential and commercial developments.
MPR Technical Services and MPR IT Solutions will work together for larger projects, as necessary. With a collaborative relationship you can be assured of strong communication and enhanced understanding of the work carried out and on-going support required.
Extended Services through MPR Technical Services:
- Structured Cabling
- Wireless Networks
- Audio Visual and Digital IPTV Systems
- Electronic Security
- Office re-locations
For more information on the products and services from MPR IT Solutions contact our team today on 0800 030 20 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more
Exclaimer Cloud – Email Signatures for Office 365
MPR IT Solutions are pleased to announce that we are now authorised partners with Exclaimer Cloud – an email signature management service used in conjunction with Office 365. With a cost just £0.99 per person per month (plus initial set up and configuration costs) – Exclaimer is a simple straightforward service that means professional email signatures can be designed, managed and are automatically added to all emails sent from any device in one easy place.
Key Features & Benefits
- All Office 365 users get a full, dynamic and professional email signature when sending from every device, including smartphones, tablets and Macs.
- Email signatures designed and created using the cutting-edge Office 365 signature editor or choose from a variety of different template designs designed by the market leaders in dedicated email signature management solutions.
- Individual personal contact details taken from your Office 365 Directory, guaranteeing that every user has the correct information in their email signature. Then, we can personalise each user’s signature with a photo image or anything else you decide is pertinent.
- Easily add additional email signature elements like social media icons, promotional banners, legal disclaimers and more.
- Ability to create internal, external or departmental signatures and allow your users to choose an Office 365 signature in Outlook as they compose a message. They’ll also see the signature on messages in their Sent Items folder!
- Option to amend and add marketing campaigns to run over a time period you decide upon.
- Email signatures are ‘stamped’ by Exclaimer’s regional Azure servers, passing email messages back to Office 365.
- Built with the highest levels of security and control in place, this service has been awarded the ISO 27001:2013 Certification.
- Once MPR IT have completed initial configuration and set up, we can offer a days training session so you can create your own your email signatures and control changes as you require.
- Through the Exclaimer Portal you can design your email signature with a standard template alternatively if you have a design in mind Exclaimer can create a new template for you.
- MPR IT manage your email layout design and create the email signature for you. When you wish to make any changes or add promotional banners we can make these changes for you.
(all subject to additional costs)
Please contact MPR IT Solutions on 0800 030 20 30 option 2 or email us: email@example.com for full detailed information and pricings based on the number of employees and set up/configuration costs.Read more