National Apprenticeship week is being celebrated this week, an annual celebration supporting and promoting apprenticeships in the workplace.
To celebrate National Apprenticeship week, we would like to recognise Ben and Jacob. Having both joined MPR IT four years ago as apprentices, are now integral members of the team. Since completing their apprenticeships they have worked their way up to 2nd line engineers within the helpdesk team.
Keep up the good work Ben and Jacob, we are proud to have you part of our team.
Some of the feedback received from customers on Ben’s support:
- Ben was great!
- Thanks Ben for your swift response in sorting out the issue, greatly appreciated
- Ben was very professional and took the time to explain what He needed from me so He could carry out the system check to confirm the error and what as needed, which Ben emailed to me to help get the issue resolved.
- Many Thanks for your timely response
- As usual Ben sorted the problem quickly and efficiently
- Perfect service as usual!
Some of the feedback received from customers on Jacob’s support:
- Super quick to assist as usual! Thank you
- Job done quickly with the right result
- Jacob was a very good help
- Excellent service in resolving issue
- Jacob attended to my request quite fast, and I appreciate him considering our time difference
- As always, Jacob sorted out the issue really quickly. Thank you
- Brilliant first class services
For many years, MPR IT has been a strong supporter of apprenticeships and encouraging the progression from full time education to the workplace. Giving young people the opportunity to learn key skills and gain knowledge in the IT industry. We strongly believe that staff development at MPR is important to staff loyalty. Working on several initiatives we support each team member on an individual basis. No member of staff is the same and they each have a different path they wish to take.Tags: apprenticeships, helpdesk, IT Solutions in Kent, IT support Kent, naw2020, team training