by Nicki Dowsett in Anti-virus software, Audio Systems, broadband, CCTV, cybercrime, Disaster Planning, DNS Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Engineers, Exclaimer Cloud, fibre optics, Fire Alarms, General, Hardware, Helpdesk, Hosted phone, IT Support, IT Systems, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams, MPR, MPR IT Work, New customer, Office 365, Office Move, Password Security, Point to Point Wireless, Ransomware, Remote working, Server cabinet, Software, SQL Server, SSL Certificates, Structured Cabling, Training, TV Distribution, Web Hosting, Websites, Windows 10, Wireless networks
“What does IT Support look like to you?”
Often the simple answer is a helpdesk offering daily support to end users in a fast and reliable manner.
When considering your business as a whole, IT Support is usually much more complex. Have you considered these areas?
- Who looks after your phone system?
- Who provides your internet connection and leased lines?
- Where is your website domain registered and hosted?
- Do you have malware and anti-virus software?
- Is your office using a Wi-Fi network? Who maintains this?
- Where do you purchase new hardware? Is it under warranty and how do you manage an upgrade programme?
- Are your servers on site or are they cloud based? How are these monitored and supported?
If I was to ask the question again “What does IT Support look like to you?” Would the answer be the same? The chances are that answer has changed.
By choosing MPR IT Solutions, you can be assured that your business will benefit from all-round comprehensive support in all information technology aspects. With a dedicated Account Manager, simple straightforward invoicing and only one point of contact for any technical issues, MPR IT Solutions provides fast, effective and reliable IT Support to businesses throughout London and the South East. Working in partnership with our clients we believe enhances our understanding of their business needs and we always look to find the best and most effective solution. Our core products and services include (but not limited to);
- Comprehensive IT Systems Support
- Hosted/ Voip Telephones
- Website domain registration and hosting
- Internet connections and Leased Lines
- Wi Fi Networks
- Azure Server Support
- Office 365 & Microsoft Teams
- AEM Monitoring
- Malware/Anti-virus software
- Hardware purchasing and upgrade plans
- Security Awareness Training (SATT)
- Email Signature Management
Through the growth and continued development of MPR IT Solutions and increasing demands from clients, our sister company MPR Technical Services was born in 2019. A Technical Services Integrator, their highly experienced and qualified employees provide advice, design and installation services in residential and commercial developments.
MPR Technical Services and MPR IT Solutions will work together for larger projects, as necessary. With a collaborative relationship you can be assured of strong communication and enhanced understanding of the work carried out and on-going support required.
Extended Services through MPR Technical Services:
- Structured Cabling
- Wireless Networks
- Audio Visual and Digital IPTV Systems
- Electronic Security
- Office re-locations
For more information on the products and services from MPR IT Solutions contact our team today on 0800 030 20 30 or email email@example.comRead more
National Apprenticeship week is being celebrated this week, an annual celebration supporting and promoting apprenticeships in the workplace.
To celebrate National Apprenticeship week, we would like to recognise Ben and Jacob. Having both joined MPR IT four years ago as apprentices, are now integral members of the team. Since completing their apprenticeships they have worked their way up to 2nd line engineers within the helpdesk team.
Keep up the good work Ben and Jacob, we are proud to have you part of our team.
Some of the feedback received from customers on Ben’s support:
- Ben was great!
- Thanks Ben for your swift response in sorting out the issue, greatly appreciated
- Ben was very professional and took the time to explain what He needed from me so He could carry out the system check to confirm the error and what as needed, which Ben emailed to me to help get the issue resolved.
- Many Thanks for your timely response
- As usual Ben sorted the problem quickly and efficiently
- Perfect service as usual!
Some of the feedback received from customers on Jacob’s support:
- Super quick to assist as usual! Thank you
- Job done quickly with the right result
- Jacob was a very good help
- Excellent service in resolving issue
- Jacob attended to my request quite fast, and I appreciate him considering our time difference
- As always, Jacob sorted out the issue really quickly. Thank you
- Brilliant first class services
For many years, MPR IT has been a strong supporter of apprenticeships and encouraging the progression from full time education to the workplace. Giving young people the opportunity to learn key skills and gain knowledge in the IT industry. We strongly believe that staff development at MPR is important to staff loyalty. Working on several initiatives we support each team member on an individual basis. No member of staff is the same and they each have a different path they wish to take.Read more
MPR would like to take a moment to thank you for your custom over the last year. It has been a pleasure working with you all and we look forward to more of the same in 2020.
Christmas is an extremely busy time of year for everyone, but all the hard-working MPR staff need some time off too so please find below our Christmas Opening Hours. We will of course do our very best to provide our usual outstanding level of service.
- Monday 23rd December 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 24th December 8.30am – noon
- Wednesday 25th December CLOSED
- Thursday 26th December CLOSED
- Friday 27th December 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Monday 30th December 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 31st December 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 1st January CLOSED
- Thursday 2nd January 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wishing all our customers a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.Read more