PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
The term ‘MPR IT Solutions Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fraser House, Henwood Industrial Estate, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DT. Our company registration number is 6612290 incorporated and registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Internet domain (e.g mprit.co.uk, www.mprit.com, www.mpr-it.co.uk, and www.mpr-it.co.uk ) and IP address from which you access the website
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
- The date and time of your visit o The pages you visit o The address of the website from which you linked to us (if applicable)
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.